At the point when people consider Agra, the Taj Mahal right away rings a bell. While it is actually the case that the fantastic, marble sepulcher is the city's star fascination and the one that attracts most travellers to this edge of Uttar Pradesh, the city brings much more to the table for those who are able to keep close by for longer than a day.
A considerable lot of the city's sights are a consequence of hundreds of years of Agra being India's focal point of force. In 1501, Sikander Lodi constructed his capital here until when, in 1526, the Mughals crushed the last Lodi ruler and assumed control over his rule. Nonetheless, a large portion of the city's most great designs were not worked until the mid-sixteenth and seventeenth hundreds of years when progressive rulers developed the fortress, the Taj Mahal and the significant catacombs in general.
What we're left with today is a city that is saturated with history and spotted with probably the most multifaceted and great designs you will at any point look at, all focused on this little curve in the blessed Yamuna stream.
All tour to India could never miss the city of Agra since that is the place where the notable 'Taj Mahal' is found. Finished in 1643 by Mughal sovereign Shah Jahan for his spouse Mumtaz, this glorious structure merits every one of the praises explorers heaped on its standing, it is amazingly wonderful! This 'garden-burial place' was intended to copy a place of heaven.
The Best Things to add in to do list in Agra
• Taj Mahal - Prestigious for its image of pure love, the grand Taj Mahal is the top most tourist spot in agra.
• Agra Fort- This grand design is a genuine indication of the strength of the Hindu engineering as well as Mughal styles.
• Meander around the city of Fatehpur Sikri.
• Jama Masjid- Get spiritual at Jama Masjid
• Jahangiri Mahal - Appreciate the magnificence of Jahangiri Mahal
• Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary- encounter different species of birds.
• Explore the old city - To encounter the realness of Agra, you should visit the old city. Find out about the set of experiences, culture, and design on a two-hour outing around the old town.
• Yamuna River- While the stream is utilized for some things, the feature is sailing.
• Anguri Bagh- The extensive Anguri Bagh is a well-known site for sightseers to absorb the sun.
• Indian delicacies- Enjoying the mouth-watering Indian delicacies is one of the must-get things done in Agra.
• Mehtab Bagh- this nursery gives an incredible spot to walk and unwind as you appreciate the Taj Mahal from a good ways.
• Kinari Bazaar- Kinari Bazaar is the mixture for the city's colorful items. You can purchase practically anything in this market - dupattas, lehengas, kurtas, sherwanis, salwar kameez, and numerous others.
To assist you with arranging out your visit to Agra, we recorded spots to visit and other astounding exercises to do in Agra. We additionally recorded probably the best travel and visit bundles, as well as superb flight arrangements and convenience.
The energetic city of Delhi has a ton of spots to visit. With Rajputana Taxi, you can lease a Delhi taxi with the local, experienced driver who will be your aide on your outing in the city. You should simply pause for a moment and partake in the sights and their set of experiences! There are different nearby bundles to look over for entire day taxis in Delhi.
- 30 Innova Crysta
- 28 Sedan (Toyota Etios, Swift D’zire)
- 12 mash richly vehicles such as Toyota Fortuner, BMW, Audi and many more.
- 20 Tempo Travellers including 09 seater, 12 seater and 16 seaters.
And more as indicated by your prerequisite. Intending to go on an end of the week trip inside the city or need to book a taxi for your conferences, call us our immediate number 8890467087. Our devoted client assistance will give you the best offers and give you the total data.Read More Read Less
Rajputana Taxi service offers you with a one-way taxi service from Delhi to Agra which is economically efficient too and our travel experts have got the best travel packages as per your preferences.
AC sedan @ INR 2499/-
Delhi Agra Jaipur Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur Udaipur Tour 10 Days designed for the travelers who want to explore the interior areas of Rajasthan with wildlife. This tour package is a blend of most known destinations with lesser known destinations.
AC Sedan @ INR 30,000
AC Innova @ INR 39,000
Rajputana Taxi service offer you Delhi to Agra same day trip. In this trip you will get our cab with driver, driver will pick you up in morning and take you to Agra and after that you will sightseeing in Agra after that take you back to Delhi till night
AC Sedan INR 5500
AC Innova INR 6500
In this tour package you will do Agra sightseeing, you will leave in morning and travel by our Taxi from Delhi to Agra after reach there you will visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh etc and back to delhi by 11 pm.
INR- 6000 for Sedan cab
Are you planning to visit agra and some nearby places like Mathura vrindavan, Fatehpur Sikri and Bharatpur? Then Rajputana Taxi offers you two days sightseeing of Agra and Nearby places like Mathura & Vrindavan, Fatehpur Sikri and Bharatpur
INR- 4500 for Sedan Cab.
INR- 5500 for Innova Cab
Visit with Rajputana Taxi in Jaipur for same day Agra. The city of the Magnificent Taj Mahal, Agra, along with the city, Fatehpur Sikri, has a lot to offer to their visitors as these cities were the capital of many great kingdoms and are of great historical importance.
AC Sedan INR 9 per km
AC Innova INR 12 per km
OUR CORE SERVICES
OUR FLEET BRAND & TYPE