A place with the perfect balance of heritage, culture, history, architecture, and embellishments of modern time. A city which serves you a perfect mock-tail of historic architectural wonders and amazing activities to do. A city with shopping markets a shopaholic could even dream of. Home of the most gallant and massive monuments. A place which has the evidence of the most patriotic sacrifice embodied in its very soil. A place so chaotic and full of life it never sleeps and has the liveliest nightlife. A place with the most exquisite, rich, diverse food culture.
You might have guessed it by now. Yes, it is Delhi; the capital of India.
If you too want to experience Delhi in all its rawness, chaos then we got your back.
Rajputana Taxi Services brings you the most amazing Delhi sightseeing tours. We have tours of different durations to suit your schedule.
Have a different idea of how you want to explore Delhi? No problem! Rajputana Taxi Services gives you the option to customize your tour with us according to your interest and requirement.
Timings and place
Pick up- 9:00 AM from hotel/residence
Drop off- 5:00 PM at hotel/ residence
Trip starting point- New Delhi
Trip endpoint- New Delhi
The major attractions covered in the Delhi sightseeing tour
1. Jantar Mantar- This is an astronomical observatory which consists of 13 instruments built in 1724 and is one of the other five built by Maharaja Jai Singh of, Jaipur.
2. Jama Masjid- One of the most iconic and largest mosques of India justifying its name, Masjid-i-Jahanuma.
3. Red Fort- The place of command and residence of Emperor Shah Jahan.
4. Connaught place- Built like a royal Greek Crescent Connaught place is a major business location and has the major brands of the world stationed here.
5. Laxmi Narayan Birla Mandir- This magnificent and beautiful temple was the first temple built build by Birla Family.
6. Indira Gandhi Memorial- Residence of the former Prime Minister of India and now serving as a museum to show rare photographs of Nehru Family and Gandhi Ji.
7. India Gate- This 42-meter high archway was built in the memory of Indian Soldiers who sacrificed their lives during the First World War.
8. Lotus temple- An incredible example of beauty and architecture. It is located at Kalkaji, nearby New Delhi.
9. Qutub Minar- it is an important tower as it ws the first build by sultans of Mehrauli.
10. Parliament House- This impressive building is located at the end of the Sansad Marg. There is a museum in the parliament as well.
11. Akshardham temple – One of the biggest Hindu temples. It oozes spirituality.
Delhi Sightseeing Tour Fare
• INR-2000 for 8 hours for Sedan cab
• INR-2400 for 12 hour Sedan cab
• INR-4800 for 2 day Sedan cab
• Some monuments and places are closed on certain days so make sure you plan your trip accordingly
• Be-ware to start your trip on time so you don't miss out on anything.
Notice: All cars of Rajputana Taxi service are clean and sanitized regularly with respect to current times.
If you are looking for a taxi service for Golden Triangle then you can hire a taxi cab service with us. We have services in Jaipur, Delhi, Agra, you can start your trip from any city of Golden Triangle.
Sedan (Toyota etios, Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent,) Starts @ INR 9 per km
Suv (Innova, Innova Crysta) starts @ INR 12 per km
The Golden Triangle tour with Ranthambore takes you to the iconic cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur which complete the golden triangle circuit. Apart from this, the tour includes a visit to the Ranthambore National Park, a natural home to the Royal Bengal Tigers.
AC Sedan @ INR 24,000
AC Innova @ INR 34,000
Are you planning a trip to Mathura vrindavan from Delhi? Then Rajputana Taxi offers you our cab with driver for Delhi to Mathura Vrindavan. It is 3 hours drive from Delhi you can start this trip in morning so you can come back to Delhi again before midnight
INR- 9 per km for Sedan Cab
INR- 11/12 per Km for Innova Cab
Manali is the best hill station in India and if you are planning to visit manali from Delhi? Then Rajputana taxi service in Delhi offers you our cab with driver. Delhi to Manali Distance is around 600 km, 12 hours drive from Delhi
INR- 9/10 per km for Sedan Cab
INR- 12 per km for Toyota Innova Cab
In this day tour you will leave from Delhi in morning and reach at Neemrana and you will visit Neemrana Fort and Palace, and you can also plan Ropeway trip at Neemrana. After that you will be back to Delhi before midnight.
Ac Sedan INR 9 Per Km
In this tour package you will do Agra sightseeing, you will leave in morning and travel by our Taxi from Delhi to Agra after reach there you will visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Mehtab Bagh etc and back to delhi by 11 pm.
INR- 6000 for Sedan cab